Hoe kunnen Nederlandse hulporganisaties bijdragen aan betere noodhulp bij een crisis? Dertien Nederlandse humanitaire organisaties willen met concrete antwoorden komen op deze vraag en organiseren daarom een Nederlandse Humanitaire Top. De Top loopt vooruit op het World Humanitarian Summit die op initiatief van VN secretaris generaal Ban Ki-moon begin 2016 in Istanbul wordt georganiseerd
MDF Training & Consultancy biedt cursussen aan in De Bosrand in Ede.
Cursus: Institutional Development and Organisational Strengthening
Improve capacity through internal & external analysis
Modern development organisations pursue development results in partnership with
others. In order to be an effective member of alliances and networks your organisation has to be able to adapt to new and changing ways of cooperation, while maintaining its organisational identity and integrity. Herewith managing and organising institutional cooperation becomes an integral part of your organisation.
You are a manager, adviser or consultant who is responsible for, or involved with, the process of mapping, analysing and building the capacity of your (partner) organisation(s) in the context of existing or developing partnerships and networks.
At the end of this two-week course you will:
- Have gained insight in the steps and logic of a systematic capacity development process
- Have acquired tools to analyse organisations as open systems: understanding organisations in relation to their environment
- Be able to analyse and assess the performance of an organisation in a systematic way
- Have learned how to identify and decide on strategies for improving organisational capacity
- Understand the essential conditions for successful change in organisations and the implications for individuals working in organisations
Besides a personal course file, all participants will receive an MDF authored manual that provides an elaborate description of the ID/OS process illustrated by existing examples.